Thursday, April 13, 2017

Ask an Expert



My Grandmother, A skillful of craft maker

Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb. Back again with me in my blog. In this moment I want to tell you about my discussion with someone. Who is the people? the people is my grandmother. Ok, let’s go.

My grandmother is old woman. She is about 73 years old. She has a unique skill. That skill is make a craft in home by using hand and some instruments. Those instruments are knifes, thread and needles. He makes a property from Rattan and leaves. So, the result of this product is crafts.

I called my mother a few days ago and we talked by phone. In our discussion, we talk about what  does  my grandmother do now. The next is my dialog with my mother and my grandmother.
 
Lukman : Assalamu’alaikum hello good morning mom, How are you mom?
My mother : Wa’alaikum salam. Iam fine, and you?
Lukman: I am pretty well mom. Mom, I have an assignment in campus. Can you give the phone 
                to grandmother?
My mother : Yes, I can. But, what do you want to talk with your Grandmother?
Lukman : Because This is my assignment. I want to know about my grandmother’s job.
My mother : Ok.
My grandmother : Hello Lukman.
Lukman : Hello Grandmother, What are you doing?
My grandmother : I am making some crafts.
Lukman : what is it?
My grandmother : It is a basket and two carpets.
Lukman : Why do you make it?
My grandmother : Because, it is an order to my customer.
Lukman : Oh I see, can you give back the phone to my mother?
M mother : Man, I need to go now. I want to buy small breakfast to this morning.
Lukman : Ok mom, Assalamu’alaikum.
My mother : Wa’alaikum salam.

So, That all about my discussion with my mother and my grandmother in the telephone. I apologize if there are some mistake in my words. Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.



No comments:

Post a Comment