Saturday, March 18, 2017

About My skills

Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb. Back again with me in my blog. In this moment I want to tell you about my skills. But, in this time I just want to tell you about one of my skills I have. Ok, let’s go.
Before I let you know about my skill, I want to tell you how I can get my skill. I am a student in the Faculty of Engineering, Tanjungpura University. In that campus I learn about the structure of buildings and managements. So, that is the reasons how I can get my skill.
My skill is mapping the area of buildings. Mapping the area is a first job before you want to plan a building. Before you do a mapping area, you must to do a surveying area. Surveying is a job about measure area of bulding. If you want to do a survey, you can use many tools. The tools are Theodolite, GPS, and compass. So,you will get the output of that tools. The output is a map area. In map area, you can make and put position the building you plan. And you can looking at the around conditions of building you plan.
With my skill, I have done a map area of buildings and whit my skill I will to make Sekadau city be a neat  city and a good city in the Borneo Island.

            So, That all about one of my skills I have. I apologize if there are some mistake in my words. Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.

1 comment:

  1. You are from Sekadau? Cool. After graduating, you must contribute to the infrastructure of Sekadau regency

    ReplyDelete