Thursday, March 2, 2017

why I continue my study to the Faculty of Engineering, Tanjungpura University


      Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb. Greetings and peace to us all. Praise and gratitude we say to God The Almighty who has given as life, so that we can do human activity as best creation of God. In addition to that, prayers and peace to our great prophet Muhammad as the Messenger of God that brings prosperity to all mankind.

      My name is Lukman Hakim, but you can call me Lukman. I am 21 Years old. I am Indonesian, and I come from Sekadau, Kalimantan Barat. I am the first child of two siblings. My hobby are counting, drawing, browsing, listening to music, and playing football. Now I am studying at the Faculty of Engineering, Tanjungpura University. I'll let you know my reasons, why I continue my study to the Faculty of Engineering, Tanjungpura University.  

     There are two reasons why I continue my study to the Faculty of Engineering, Tanjungpura University. First reason is I want to be a civil engineer. So that I can build sekadau be a better place. 

     The second reason is that since civil engineering plays an important role in the development of construction and buildings around the world. A civil engineering has expertise in the fields of planning, construction and maintenance of road infrastructure, ports, bridges, airports, industrial structural engineering and water resources management. And this profesion is highly demanded in the working field especially in government agencies (Ministry of Public Works, Ministry of Agriculture, Bappenas, Bappeda, Department of Transportation, the Ministry of Housing), building contractors and infrastructure, and industrial structure and foreign private.  

      Now I am in semester 6. And I think this semester is the hardest or the most difficult semester. I have to study much harder and even thought the challenge in this semester is great, I can never give up by having high motivation.

      That is all for my reasons why I continue my study to university level. Hopefully my dream to be an engineer will come true. Aamiin. I apologize if there are some mistake in my words. Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb. 

1 comment:

  1. Aamiin. Not many students who are from Sekadau have the willingness to be back to their hometown. So glad to read that you have that willingness.

    ReplyDelete