Friday, March 31, 2017

I can’t imagine life without water

Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb. Back again with me in my blog. In this moment I want to tell you about my imagine. But, in this time I just want to tell you about one of my imagine. Ok, let’s go.

In my imagine, I have imagine about water. And I tink, I can not imagine life without water. Water is one of several element in the world. as you can see, there is plenty of water in the sea, on a lake, in pond and even in the living body. So I can give a conclusion that the Water is a most abundant elements on earth.

If you life without water, I think you will die. Why? because in your bodies consist of around 70% water. so, without water you can not live.

In addition, human needs water for daily life. such as bathing, washing clothes, and many others.  when you are thirsty, you want to drink water. when you do all things associated with the energy, you will need water.

Water is a creation of God and the human very needs it. so that the human should be grateful. Why did God create the air? because God knows what human needs for his life.

So, That all about one of my imagine. I apologize if there are some mistake in my words. Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.

No comments:

Post a Comment