Thursday, May 11, 2017

My Future Business





Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb. Back again with me in my blog. In this moment I want to tell you about my future business. This is my dream in the future and I hope my dream will comes true in the future. Amiin.

I want to be an engineer, and I want to work in the field of material supplier for building construction project. In this profession, I am a contractor for the supply of materials to the construction of buildings, bridges, docks, and others.

Why I want to this profession? Because, this is one way to build Sekadau City. There are not supply company of materials for bulding construction .

I came from Sekadau, and I want to build my city to became a better city. In Sekadau city, the building process is very slow. Because the problem is about materials. If we want to build a building, the material must be imported from the outside. Such as steel material for bridges, high quality concrete for large buildings and others.

That is about materials for bulding. And than is about transportation. The provincial road for access to sekadau is very bad. It is also one of the problems for the building process in sekadau. I think that, it is about quality of asphalt .

So, in the future if I can build a supply company of materials in Sekadau city. I can help reduce the problem of building construction in Sekadau city and my company is the first supply company in Sekadau city. 

So, That is all about the reasons why I want to this business in the future and I hope that will comes true in the future. Amiin. I apologize if there are some mistake in my words. Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.

The under is the example for  provincial road for access to Sekadau and the bulding Sekadau





No comments:

Post a Comment