Saturday, May 6, 2017

Note In English Class


Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb. Back again with me in my blog. 

            I want to tell you about my discussion in english class at May 5, 2017.
In that class, We watch a movie. The movie is “Akeelah and The Bee”. During that movie is running. We have to watch well. So that, we can to answer all questions from Miss Dinny. Ok, the next is discussion about it.

Questions
1)   Who is your most favorite character in the movie? Why do you like him/her?
2)   What is your favorite scene? What has that scene taught you?
3)   Mention at least 10 word with their !

Answer:
1)                     My favorite character in the movie is Akeelah Anderson. She is a young genius girl and she always gets a grade in her school. I like her because She gives me an inspiration to be a person who thinks how to achieve dreams.
2)                           My favorite scene is at the time of the relationship that develops between Akeelah and Dr. Larabee. He is an intellectual with his own private struggle. The professor teaches her about word construction, etymologies, and mnemonic tricks.
    This scene taught me, "To realize a dream, we definitely need someone else.
     3)   a. Grovel
b. Doubt
c.  Placid
d.  Prestidigitation
e.  Ambidexterous
f.  Pulchritude
g.  Intussusception
h.  Rhesus
i.  Eminent
j.  Hypertrophic
k.  Tzigane
l.  Alfresco
m.  Psalmody
n.  Pluviosity
o.  Concierge
p.  Synecdoche
q.  Euphoric
r.  Ratiocinate
s.  Xylem
t.  Pastiche


No comments:

Post a Comment